Seasonal Camp Staff Positions
If you are looking to work at Camp Mountain Run during the summer camp season, please fill out the online Seasonal Camp Staff Application. Once you submit the application it will be transmitted to the Council Service Center and the Camp Director.
Camp Mountain Run has openings in the following summer camp staff positions:
1. First Year Camper
2. Trading Post Manager
3. Assistant Cook
4. Dining Hall Steward
5. Quartermaster/Assistant Ranger
6. Merit Badge Counselors (Trail to Eagle, Aquatics/Lifeguard, First Year Camper/ Trailblazers, COPE)
I have been hired on Camp Staff, what forms do I need to turn in?
Here is a checklist of the forms that you would need to turn in by June 1st. Please upload all of them at the same time to upload site (forms must be less than 2MB in size, preferably in a pdf format).
2. Signed copy of the Employment Letter
3. BSA registration form (no registration fee if currently registered but all camp staff will be registered in Crew 509)
4. PA Clearances – all staff members need the PA State Police Background Check and the PA Child Abuse Clearance. Paid employees also need the FBI Fingerprinting Background Check. Counselors in Training do not need the FBI Clearance but instead need to sign the Fingerprinting Waiver stating that they have lived in PA for at least 10 years and do not have anything on their record that would disqualify them from working with youth. If you have not lived in PA for at least 10 years, than you will need to complete the FBI Fingerprinting. Please use this link to go to the PA Clearances page for additional information and links to the portals to complete these clearances. Each employee will need to submit the “Affirmation of Non-Disqualifying Offense“.
5. A completed W-4 (please note that the IRS has created a new W-4 is required this year)
6. A completed I-9 with copies of 2 forms of identification (birth certificate, social security card, driver’s license, etc.
7. Local tax form (with PSD Code found at PA Department of Community and Economic Growth website)
8. Prime Pay Authorization Agreement (ACH) must be signed with a copy of a voided check or deposit slip
10. Bucktail Council, BSA Camp Mountain Run Staff Handbook 2021 Acknowledgment Form. This form acknowledges that you have received the Bucktail Council Camp Staff Handbook.
Pre-Camp Staff Training:
Dates for the Pre-Camp Staff trainings for 2021 will be announced at a later date.