Who Should Attend?This orientation is designed for district committee and commissioners. It will provide basic knowledge toserve and be successful in your position.
Goals for the Workshop
As a result of completing the District CommitteeTraining Workshop, participants willbe able to:
1. Define the four functions of districtoperation and list all the positions and structures of the district that carry out eachof the four functions. List four tasks accomplishedunder each of the four functions.
2. Identify the major tasks of their specificcommittee or district assignment and define the ways each task mightbe accomplished.
3. Review a list of 12 responsibilities andcorrectly label each and assign to eitherthe district chair, district commissioner,or the district executive.
4. Explain why a particular assignment isessential to district operation.
5. Name three other positions or committeesof the district that they might need tocontact to carry out their assignmentsin the district.